When Are Changes Necessary For My Will?
Any number of things could happen that would require you to change or rewrite your Will. Several of the more common ones include:
- An unexpected death or disablement of someone crucial to proper execution, such as your Personal Representative or Beneficiaries;
- A new addition to your family, such as the birth of a related child, or an adoption of a new child;
- A change in your marital status, either from ‘single’ to ‘married’ or vice versa, and the desired inclusion of the children of a new spouse to receive assets;
- A considerable change in your economic picture;
- A need to change your Personal Representative, Beneficiaries or Guardians;
- A change in state or federal law which may affect taxes or the distribution of your property.
Regardless of the reason you need or wish to change your Will, we are here to make the process as easy, efficient, and effective as possible.